Sunday, May 29, 2011

PHOTO: Scott Miller aka Paul Pennyfeather

The truth is that YouTube's search engine doesn't really help me search out videos that well. I normally just type in "Baritone Ukulele" and "Recently Uploaded" but I have found many gems by adding other "random" third key words. Scott aka Paul Pennyfeather was one of those recent finds and although he just posts a single photo in his videos I have been able to make contact. Above is Scott playing a Lanikai baritone ukulele. And below is one of those triangular shaped bari's that I regularly ignore on eBay.

Scott says that the sound is so-so, but has really glorified this one with a mess of stickers. Click on the photo to enlarge. He says he calls this one "Isosceles" (for obvious reasons). Thanks to Scott for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment