Monday, January 10, 2011

PHOTO: Michael Parmenter (Luthier & Brother Blogger)


Although blogging is a pretty solitary experience you do get the opportunity to come across some kindred spirits along the way. Michael and I have been communicating over the last two years. I had fallen in love with his medieval styled ukuleles, his craftsmanship, his attention to detail, and his classical arrangements. He regularly adds a few arrangements that are both low G and low D compatible. I have fun working thru them as they come along.

I have been trying to make this a baritone ukulele players haven. A place for the baritone ukulele, Old Barry, to get it's due. And one of the things I like to do is ask YOU the reader for a jpg image of you with your bari-uke. Be simple, be creative, let us know about you. (I want to see a photo of the player that frequently visits the blog and lives in Rotterdam, Holland.)

Micheal sent these wonderful pictures of himself in his beautifully snowy Canadian backyard with his recent luthiery bari-uke gem.


Oh yeah, I should also mention Michael's blogs again:
Classical Tabs for the Ukulele and CanUke

No comments:

Post a Comment