Monday, November 29, 2010

PHOTO: Guido with some Bari Music Videos


Guido is a member of the German Ukulele Club and he has shared quite a few photos with me a little while back. The oversized Bari on the left is a steelstring uke and is all solid oak. He named it “Leila.” The next picture is Guido with the Reso-Bari and his dogs. I have some photos that I'll post along with a video of it being played.

Guido is also a friend to Dirk a.k.a. MagumbisMonkey who has had a few baritone ukulele videos shared here on Humble Baritonics.

I have found that the German Ukulele Club has a link to the Bulletin Board section. I have been on the chat section a few times and have always found someone glad to communicate in english. The time zone difference makes it so that I usually try just when everyone is about to go to sleep. The site is in german but is well worth digging through. The link: German Ukulele Club B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment