Monday, November 22, 2010

BOOK || Ukulele Slack Key || David Heaukulani

It has been a while since I posted a book on Humble Baritonics. I would like to have this site a bit more organized. Google Blogger offers a very clean blog format that has many possible upgrades but there are also several limitations. Hopefully, you're enjoying the blog just fine. I have posted a few videos of UkeUncle and some Ukulele Slack Key. I found this book for sale on eBay or Amazon a while back and my Inner Consumer just had to have it.

This book works for both GCEA ukuleles AND DGBE Baritone ukuleles. There are 152 numbered pages in the book and it notes that there are videos on the internet that the book works with. UkeUncle plays a Baritone Ukulele in these videos. The slack key tuning for the Baritone is DGBD which is a very minor adjustment! This book is suitable for anyone wishing to learn but very well suited to an intermediate player.


No comments:

Post a Comment