Tuesday, August 31, 2010

rockettedog || Glitter In The Air || Pink || Baritone Ukulele Cover

Cheryl has a beautiful voice discovered with a Baritone Ukulele. That Pono Bari sounds great next to her sweet voice and skillful strumming.

Cheryl responded to my YT-mail, and said... "Yup, I'm a baritone ukulele player. I love it and it's changed my life for the better in many many ways. I'm glad you liked the videos. I really love making them, even the ones that aren't perfect..."

Well as Shrek says to Donkey, "It'll do." Perfection is a tough master -- Sweet and steady is real blessing. Thanks Cheryl. Jeff / HU / HB.



Glitter in the Air (Chords & Lyrics) <== CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Loved the video... Would you be willing to post the chords? I'd love to learn this one.

    Thanks!
    MelfromNC

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chords are quite easy to follow by watching her hands. The first part is just switching between F an Gm, in the other part she switches from C to Bb back and forth. There is a G slipped in shortly at the 2/3rd's point.

    I am assuming you're a Bari player. If not, the chord SHAPES are identical to a standard ukulele but 5 frets up.

    Bari F looks like a standard Bb (3321)
    Bari Gm looks like a standard Cm (0333)
    Bari C looks like standard F (2010)
    Bari Bb looks like standard Eb (0331)
    Bari G looks like standard C (0003)

    Get these under your fingers and play along. I'll go look over at Chordie and see what I can find. Jeff/HU/HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a look at this it may help too, Although it is slightly different.

    http://www.e-chords.com/chords/pink/glitter-in-the-air

    ReplyDelete