Monday, August 30, 2010

dalys09 || Nobody Knows Me At All (Weepies Cover on a Baritone Ukulele)

Introducing Dylan L. a 16 year old young lady from Toronto, Canada. She plays a selections of covers and originals on the baritone ukulele. She's talented and has several more videos. I am not quite sure why she videos herself thru the mirror but her tripod acts as her music stand. I enjoy finding young players that a blossoming into such good musicians. In the first video, which she claims she's going to take down, I see images of many musicians at home playing and singing the songs that are so meaningful to them.

I am also posting this because my ex-Uklectic band buddy Robbie sang a Weepies song at the last Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz open mic night. She says we should listen to more Weepies music.




No comments:

Post a Comment