Saturday, November 17, 2018

More Music from Tom Nelson

Hello bari uke playing friends. This part of the year has me spending more time helping my wife at the Northern, California Harvest Festival craft fairs. So my posts have been sparse. I have a good friend that is regularly sending us more of the good stuff, contributing to the bari community.

Tom has sent in some new arrangements, he puts a lot of care into them. I hope that you're enjoying them.

Gypsy Rumba by Jeffrey Goodman
Sugar Blues
Sweet Home Chicago

If you're new to Humble Baritonics you can find them in the PAGES section under Tom Nelson's Tunes.

I just found out about another music weekend called WoodFlock. Has anyone been? Please share your experiences in the comments.

Happy Strumming.

Jeff West / Humble Baritonics / The Bad-Ass Baritone Ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment