Friday, May 5, 2017

Tom Nelson || Askogan Farewell



There are some songs that evoke a mellow melancholy. This is one of those for me. I have found some arrangements for guitar that are beyond the low range of the bari and had decided to work on its transposition. The song has quite a spread between the high and low notes. I have Tabledit but haven't used it enough to be fully proficient. Our friend, Tom Nelson, provides all of his "Tunes" in Tabledit.

So I asked Tom a few questions and he also became a fan of the song. Lucky for you and I, I think he has really captured the feel of the song. He has transposed it from D to the key of G. 

Askogan Farewell (for personal use)
Askogan Farewell (Tabledit File)

Thank you Tom!

Jeff

P.S. This will also be posted in the "Tom Nelson's Tunes" above.

No comments:

Post a Comment