Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Baritone Ukulele Player Questions (Beginning Bari-Uke)

David G recently lamented the fact that there isn't a bulletin board for baritone ukulele players. So I went to the best place I know for bulletin boards for ukulele players, Ukulele Underground. There's now a new posting, "Baritone Ukulele Player Questions (Beginning Bari-Uke)." I hope this will stimulate further discussion...


I would like to say thank you to David for his inquiry and his (3) pages of Bari-Uke scale practices. I would be glad to shares these with others on the blog. Please contact me via e-mail. The first book that I would recommend to David, based on your note, is Bruce Emery's Baritone Ukulele from Scratch. Bruce has written several guitar books and has a great sense for what is necessary. This book covers a wide variety of topics.

I see the book is currently out of stock on Amazon but I have seen it in my local musical instrument stores. If you need help I can contact Bruce directly.

The other great bari book is written by a friend of mine, Lil' Rev, the Hal Leonard Baritone Ukulele Primer.

humbleuker at gmail

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment