Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hawaii Music Supply video || Pono RBSH Cedar Top

Pono RBSH Cedar Top from Hawaii Music Supply on Vimeo.

A very nice high-end manufactured baritone ukulele. I have been considering adding a new Pono to my bari collection. I would like to have a bari with geared tuners to get a bit finer and consistent tuning than my vintage ukes. This one is a beauty and is part of the Pono Pro-Classics Series. 

I would also like to have a baritone ukulele with an additional top sound hole in order to hear the sweet sounds coming upwards.

If you click on the HD you'll get a High Density video but on my computer it interrupted the musical flow. I was a bit distracted with the attempts to re-tune. Since this is a new instrument I assume the strings may be settling in.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-by/brand/pono/pono-rbsh-pc-cedar-rose-baritone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment