Friday, June 12, 2015

Roger Ruthen's pdf-Minstrel || Adagio Theme (Tomaso Albinoni)

We are fortunate to have another great fan of the Baritone Ukulele in Roger Ruthen. He has create so many arrangements for the baritone ukulele player. I'm sure he must have the most hits on his site as he offers players actual arrangements.

Today, during my lunch at work, where I just happen to have an extra old beater Maxwell bari, I decided to take a little break to play something soothing after a fast-paced week at work. I pulled up Humble Baritonics and scrolled down the right hand margin to pdf-Minstrel and chose a tune. Today it happened to be the Adagio Theme. Here's the direct link...

https://pdfminstrel.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/adagio.pdf

For even more of Roger's work click here.

If you have a favorite link that works well for the bari focused player's please take the time to share it with our bari-playin' community. E-mail me at humbleuker@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment