Saturday, January 24, 2015

Brian + Anais || Fleffikon-Aurora (Sound Cloud EP)

Jeff W. (me), Aaron Keim & Brian F.
with Favilla, Mya-Moe & Mr. Martin Bari-Ukes
Photo from Aaron Keim's Class at Mike 
DaSilva's Workshop / Studio Berkeley, CA

Brian recently e-mailed me to tell me that...

I recently recorded an eight song EP featuring baritone ukulele. 
It is available for free playback and download on soundcloud:
The songs are all duets for baritone uke 
and voice (me) and electronic pianica (my daughter).
I would love to have you hear what we're doing.

Here's a link to a video of an original song I recently 
posted on Ukulele Underground featuring the baritone ukulele:

Thank you Jeff for your constant advocacy for the baritone ukulele.

Be sure to hit the link and give the songs a listen. 
There is a very solid selection of music to enjoy,
Including: Tom Waits, Cohen, Neil Young and Brian Eno.
Be sure to comment and give Brian some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment