Friday, September 26, 2014

WeTigersUkeSongs || Visa från Utanmyra

I went a little cuckoo on this one as I have been studying Swedish again. I like it when I get to hear music from Sweden especially a sweet melodied folk song like this one. This video is of Michael from the Netherlands x 3.

For more songs in Swedish see...

Visa från Utanmyra är en traditionell svensk folkmelodi. Till melodin finns två texter. Den första med titeln O tysta ensamhet är skriven av Olof von Dalin. The song has two different texts. The title translates to View from Utanmyra.


Monica Zetterlund, jazzy


Musical transcription


Jan Johansson


Sissel (Norwegian Singer) Interesting to follow the English subtitled lyrics.


Barbara Segerath -- classical guitar version


http://www.folkwiki.se/Musik/943

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Jeff!
    I discovered that I made a big mistake in editing the video, so I made a new video and deleted the old one. here's a link that works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo-gAmkK6lI&list=UUB3-3J6EjfJg9hKPxCIPtTQ
    Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete