Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Munson Music || Let Her Go (Passenger cover)

I am a junkie for The Voice. I have watched full seasons of U.S., U.K. and Australian versions of the show. It is a great place to hear modern and a variety of other musics. Last year, I liked Cole Vosbury and really liked his cool way of singing this popular tune. First I'll show Munson's tutorial and foloow up with Cole's version from the U.S. The Voice 2013...



The Musical Multi-Instrumentalist Mr. Munson has put together another cover for teaching purposes. I am putting his videos in the "page" section above, look for "MUNSON."

===

Cole Vosbury, The Voice U.S, 2013. The show version isn't on YT anymore. (The studio version isn't as warm IMHO)


Danny O'Donahue's Team on The Voice UK 2013


Alex & Sierra from the X-Factor U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment