Thursday, May 22, 2014

Uke Hunt || Weird-Ass Scales

Alistair and I have been acquainted via the internet for about 5 years now. He's been a constant source of great information, terrific arrangements, and leading edge information. His Ukulele Hunt is followed by thousands, or possibly tens of thousands.

I haven't mentioned UkeHunt to the readers/followers of Humble Baritonics for a while, perhaps that's due more to my reentering the salaried-employee world of fast-paced construction in the San Francisco Bay Area. That gives me so much less time to scour the internet as when I was self-employed for nearly 10 years.

Al has just posted Three More Weird-Ass Ukulele Scales and they are also good for low-D and high-D baritone ukulele players. Playing the scales gives you a whole different feel. I had to hunt down the first one that Al shared for you too. Here's Al's first Weird-Ass Scales.

Try http://www.ukulele-tabs.com/ukulele-scales.html?uke=3&key=3&scale=10 for more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much, Jeff! Really appreciate all your support.

    ReplyDelete