Friday, May 23, 2014

MimiDreamie || I Thank You Mr. Moon & We Three (Soundcloud).

Yes, I am becoming a fan of Mimi. I love her repertoire. I had a brilliant teacher, named Steven Strauss, he taught many of us members of the Berkeley Ukulele Club to enjoy music just like these clever and fun tunes. I like that deep low bari strum.

I Want to Thank You, Mr. Moon

We Three (My Echo, My Shadow & Me)

Mimi inspired me with thoughts of my old pal, Steven Strauss, who has numerous videos on the Pip R. Lagenta YouTube channel. Steven is masterful. He taught me to love the low G which became a low D as I shifted my interests to the baritone ukulele. I am posting the video below, although GCEA on an electric concert uke, because it shows off his left-hand technique which is so smooth and fluid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment