Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HEARTWOOD GUITAR || ARRANGEMENTS & STRUMS

So I occasionally check the stats for the blog and find that many of you are making use of the very limited selection of songs on the "DGBE Songs" page obtained by clicking the tab above. I am very glad that you are and I want to increase this list. I sent a beautiful vintage Harmony baritone ukulele to my son Joshua W. in Indianapolis, so that he and my grandson Caden can learn and share some music together. I have a second vintage Maxwell baritone ukulele that will be on it's way too.

One of the things that I want to do too is figure out how to store PDF files so that I can share some of the arrangements that I've worked on with you too. Is anyone knowledgeable on a solid site for the storage of pdf's that I can get an WWW link? If so, please leave me a note. Perhaps some of you have an arrangement that you've worked out on the bari buke (big-uke) that you want to share. Who knows? 

So this post says "Heartwood Guitar" and I wanted to share it because it looks like another quality site. Take a look at the link below. Notice the guitar chords and how you can understand the chords in a bari sort of way for the most part. Next notice the strum pattern and that there's a link to help with the pattern as well. Lastly the arrangement is pretty detailed.

Lodi -- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Jeff W. (humbleukerATgmailDOTcom)
Humble Uker
Humble Baritonics
The Barried DoGBonE || Baritone Ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment