Monday, September 26, 2011

Phil Hendricks || Saint Louis Blues on the Baritone Ukulele

I have been enjoying playing some blues recently and have been practicing some blues riffs. Many of these style riffs can be found in Lil' Rev's 101 Licks for the (GCEA) Ukulele book but are transferrable to the bari-uke too. This last weekend I was sharing some simple riffs with new and old friends at the Burning Uke 9 camp out which was held on the gorgeous California coast line at the Plaskett Creek camp grounds Wednesday 9/21 thru Sunday 9/25. (It was the last time at this location.) In classes Alan Ferentz shared "The Hesitation Blues" and Mary-Jo shared "Sometimes I Think I Love You." 

Now here's a great blues tune on the baritone ukulele ready for me when I returned. Phil Hendricks plays this to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment