Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rhan Wilson || All In Good Time Music

Rhan Wilson is a friend and music teacher in Santa Cruz. I met him thru the Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz and took a group class from him with several other budding enthusiastic musicians. This class he called UkeU and it was all about learning to be a better musician and playing better as a group. It was the best time I had in my musical life (so far) and created some long lasting friendships -- including Rhan's.

He normally videos with his Low G soprano uke in these "All in Good Time" instructional videos but the knowledge is universal. At the bottom of this post I am going to provide a link of Rhan and Stan's performance of "Dust in the Wind." They are the duet that I followed when I was videoed at the April 2011 UCSC Open Mic singing "5 Pounds of Possum" and made the remark "Now that we're done with all of the professional musicians..."



And More

And here's that hard act to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment