Friday, August 12, 2011

A New Page for DoGBone Tuned Bari-Uke Players

I am going to go thru some of the videos that I have posted on Humble Baritonics and Humble Uker Ramblings to select some songs that I've enjoyed, and to post in the PAGE TAB above called DGBE Songs. I will be using Chordie to find the songs and provide links since it allows me to show the proper chords. Perhaps I'll also find a way to link some of my arrangements via pdf links. 

I have a request for the Friends of Humble Baritonics (This means you!). Please feel free to find and contribute a few of your favorites (of any genre). Use Chordie to get the key you want and show the Bari-Uke chords properly. Then send the link to me at Humbleuker@gmail.com.  [Note: Chordie does allow you to chose some chord inversions.]

No comments:

Post a Comment