Saturday, July 23, 2011

PHOTO: Antoine a.k.a. UkeHeidi

Antoine / Uke Heidi (Click to Enlarge)

I have come across several of the UkeHeidiUkeAida videos and they are all playful and well produced. Antoine, UkeHeidi, plays several instruments including this Plastic Islander Baritone Ukulele. I asked him if he would share a picture of himself with the bari and then was a bit anxious about what he would send! You'll have to check out his YouTube channel to understand what I mean, les vidéos de wromble.

He has put together some music videos of Serge Gainsbourg's music -- I had a friend that turned me on to Serge about 15 years ago and since then I have been a fan. Now I am a fan of UkeHeidi & Uke Aida. Take a wild ride on the Wromble side...




2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm very honoured with this post!
    Thank you a lot, and all the best to you!

    Antoine / UkeHeidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always honored to enjoy the music, converse with some bari players and to receive a fine picture. You had me wondering what to expect. I look forward to seeing what musical challenges you will take on in the future.

    For anyone else reading this comment, I would like to let you know that I accept photos of players with their baritone ukuleles. Just e-mail your favorite(s) to humbleuker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete