Saturday, July 2, 2011

Glen Rose || Jazzy Ukulele & New Bari Jazz Book

Glen Rose is an outstanding Jazz musician and he's put some great efforts in making Jazz more accessible to the ukulele community. I have seen him give classes in Santa Cruz and also seen him perform up in front of a huge audience in Roseville near where my mother lives. His shows are entertaining and historical in nature. He is an amazing Jazz pianist, and incorporates, tap dance, guitar and ukulele in his performances. His website is http://www.jazzyukulele.com/


He and his singing friend Linda Dathe are now travelling in British Columbia, Canada drifting from one small mountain town to another. He says that today is Canada Day. Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends! He has been working on a new bari-uke-jazz book, and wrote...
Hi Jeff,

I'm just putting the final touches on a new bari book. I'll send you an advance copy soon as it gets done. Some videos will be following. I'ts basically the same as the Jazzy Workbook but all set up for bari. There's a supplement that will be available to go with it that's a bit more advanced for the motivated.

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment