Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Molly (SweetAfton23) || Peep Fight

Molly presents us with an example of a non-classical contemporary heavy metal composition that I don't really like for its stand-alone musical quality. Molly has some notations and disclaimers at the end of the video that are quite funny. (Some people like to write junk about videos -- and it says more about themselves.) BUT this was a test, a project, and in that way how can it be anything other than a success? So I love it as a way of exploring -- a heavy metal noodling of sorts.


HumbleUker likes to find a diversity of music: every genre I can find and every performer that I can find will have a chance for atleast one video to be posted. I guess I should note that I do have some limitations for posting a video:

1) Videos with dark lighting usually don't get posted.
2) Videos with long rambling unrelated intros or exitos don't get posted.
3) Videos with swearing will most likely not get posted.
4) Videos that are in dorm rooms or garages with large piles of clothes, tools or boxes in the background don't either, usually.

Disclaimer of my own -- I do own a "where's my peeps?" T-shirt used exclusively for club meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment