Friday, April 22, 2011

PHOTO: Marc Reeves || Kala Sessions

I recently came across a few of Marc’s YouTube videos where he plays the Bari-Uke. I liked the videos and contacted him to find out more about his music. I recommend that you check out Marc's site and listen to his two new songs “I Want Out” and “Waiting for You” on his EP that he calls, “The Kala Sessions.” You can download them for free or make a donation if you choose. These songs were the result of Hard Times. She must be the mother of many great songs.

Here's Marc's YT Channel

Marc is from Nottingham in the U.K. He has also graciously shared a photo of himself with his Kala Baritone. I always like to post and share photos of players with their baritones – If you have one you like you can send it to HumbleUker@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment