Monday, April 4, 2011

LaurieLeeC (Cinderella Lifestyle) || Cricket Ramble

Laurie alway create something spectacular. I have paraphrased some of her words and then note her low-tech strategies for future reference.
"...I turn to the old Harmony baritone uke when my soul needs a lil' soothing. It's the little things that bring me joy. For instance: these lil songsters are my nighttime audience. The day belongs to the songbirds. I sometimes wonder if they think a big bird or bug lives here, in this house. They do make a lovely chorus."
LAURIE DESCRIBES HER RECORDING TECHNIQUE
This is a primitive recording. I achieve the primitive by making an initial audio file, then writing it to disc, playing it over my boombox, and re-recording a second track right over the top, and try to make an OK balance of volumes. It is a lil' LO-TECH escape, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment