Monday, February 21, 2011

Krabbers || That Song (Original Again, But on a Bari-Uke)

Nicely arranged, let the song speak for itself...


Krabbers YT Comments, "...I have just got a baritone ukulele, and this is the first song I have tried on it, not the best video, ..., but the audio sounds ok (to me). recorded using a zoom h2 just out of shot on high. I added some bass and glockenspiel after. uke and vocals live at time of filming. I got the baritone to do some of my songs which used play on guitar, this way I don't have to do any of that fancy transposing in my head... Just a test of the new uke its a Ohana BK20CE Electro Acoustic solid mahogany top... oh, and if you are interested the 10 track digital album of my original stuff is available (see the YT Comments)"
There was a comment on this video from "DearOldNutJob" that I liked,
"Getting a baritone is like lowering all the kitchen cupboards so you can reach the really good stuff at the back. So many songs are out of reach for me on the littler ukes, though I've tried to sing them anyway. Sounds like you got a very nice sounding uke, and you picked the right song to premier it with."

No comments:

Post a Comment