Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fabricari || Sweet Nothings with Incidental Noise.


I came across Steven recently when reviewing some tutorials sent to one of Patrick's (Dobro33H) sites. I knew I wanted to hear some more from him, and this video that he has labelled Incidental Noise, makes me think of all of those quiet moments of picking and strumming through chords that is so peaceful and relaxing. No reading, no memorizing, just soothing sounds.


I have a 5 month old grandaughter named Maya. We are fortunate enough to get to take care of her at least once a week and EVERY time she comes over I sing to her, let her little hand pluck at the bari strings and play her some sweet nothings. This little one is so fixated and focused on the sound -- I have one solid fan for sure.

Thank you Steven for posting this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment