Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jackson Browne || Late for the Sky [Uke Tab]

Uke Tab is the top listing on the TOP 50 UKULELE sites. I frequently wouldn't even notice it on the list because it was it a separate box and I alway think of Ukulele Hunt as being number 1. The site had so many songs but it seems that it may have run into copyright issues and so they had to put a lot of "xxxx's" in for the real "words." That makes the site a whole lot less user friendly in my opinion.

I was looking for chords to Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" because I really enjoyed the way that it was done by Craig Larson but it was not to be found. But while searching I came across Jackson Browne's "Late for the Sky" and it also has way too many "xxxx's" BUT I also noticed that Uke Tab also has a way to change the chords to BARITONE CHORDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment