Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cinderella Lifestyle || Petrol Guzzlin' Blues

I just like Laurie Lee's style. I am not sure if this is her Hotrod Bari or her Hotrod Cigar Box Slide. Who cares? Let's just take a little road trip with Cinderella Laurie Lee...


It's pretty quiet around here at the Humble Uker's Humble Baritonics site. I am a social guy and would love to hear from some of you frequent readers from around the world -- Do you have a story that you'd like to share? Do you know of a special book that has been especially helpful when playing the Bari? Yarmouth, Nova Scotia? Sueca, Espana? Ottawa, Canada? Hood River & Bend, Oregon? Fremont, California? Derby, U.K.? Rotterdam, Holland?

2 comments:

  1. Nice of you to mention Yarmouth, Nova Scotia! All is well here, waiting for the snow to start to blow so I can play my Bari a little more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Woodcutter. Blogging is a bit like keeping a notebook with colorful pictures and in this case videos in it. I can see the stats and cities where readers are but it is nice to attach a face to a location. In the San Francisco Bay Area, California we are spoiled with a mild climate. No hunkering down for the winter months. But I can relate since my mother's birthplace was way up near the Arctic Circle in Sweden. Jeff

    ReplyDelete