Monday, July 5, 2010

Julie Vaughn - Awesome Voice - Subtle Jazz Baritone

Julie sent me a link to her other YouTube page which has plenty of videos of her other love -- fish. Those that swim so serenely in the pond and you just have to stop and watch. Julie is a skillful musician and a baritone ukulele player. Her voice is so powerful that the subtle baritone jazz chords just accent her voice perfectly. This is the second time I've featured Julie on HB and I have now added her to the Baritone Player's list. (I hadn't retraced every post yet -- so some players are missing still.)

I you want to see Julie's fishy video, here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/user/SomethingSortaFishy





Julie Vaughn loves her fish...

1 comment:

  1. I think she's good!....and I love her bartone uke!...she plays the chords that I love!...keep on playin!...

    ReplyDelete