Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brother Sunny | Baritone Ukulele

Brother Sonny aka Todd has such inspirational videos from both a ukulele standpoint and a soul standpoint. This song comes from within and it is pleasure to listen too.



I have a Baritone Ukulele and it gets a bit of use. I am trying to keep up this blog along with my HumbleUker blog because I feel that the Bari Uke has a richness of tone that can stand alone or be a great addition to a group of traditional re-entrant ukuleles. Todd is a great embassador for the Baritone sound.

Lately I have been using my Bari to practice the magic notes, improvisations, pentatonic scales, and much more from the Bajan Pied Pipers lessons of wisdom. I have an organized compilation of BPP videos in the THEORY part of the Humble Uker Blog. http://humbleuker.blogspot.com/
If you have any links to more Baritone music or TAB that you think go well in this Humble Baritonics blog, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. 'because I feel that the Bari Uke has a richness of tone that can stand alone or be a great addition to a group of traditional re-entrant ukuleles. Todd is a great embassador for the Baritone sound.'

    Jeff, thanks so much for sharing....i loved the whole post, but this section jumped out at me....i agree with the first part and thank you for the kindness of the second part...well, all of it actually :)

    ReplyDelete